With the super bowl coming up it’s only right you have wings right??
Since I’m vegan you wouldn’t think I could have wings, do you??
Well, you would be wrong!
You can make any recipe vegan.instead of chicken we use cauliflower and thus cauliflower wings are born. even gluten-free! double win!
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon trader joes 21 seasoning salute
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine buckwheat flour, water, seasonings and whisk until combined.
- Dip cauliflower in batter and place on two baking pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Pull cauliflower out of the oven and lightly dip them into buffalo sauce to coat.
- Put them back into the oven for another 5 minutes to crisp back up.
- Remove from oven and serve hot (or let cool)
There you have an awesome recipe that won’t keep you out of the fun of having wings.